Home Health Aide
Posted on: November 14, 2022
RIGHT AT HOME, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home
care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our
fantastic team. If you are seeking a caregiving position, join our
incredible team at Right at Home. We offer:
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Excellent, weekly pay + growth opportunities
- Paid training
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, up to 4%
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs - Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance benefits
- Supplemental insurance programs
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement Looking for Personal Caregivers
(Companions Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant) to
fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring,
compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of
those we serve. Individuals should have strong communication
skills, problem solving ability and organizational skills.
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation,
medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship
and assistance with personal care services such as bathing,
dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds Requirements
- TB Test, and ability to pass a background check
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the
- State-mandated Covid 19 Vaccinated & boosted
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred *If you
need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate
a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by
contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are
subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities. *We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Compensation: $16.50 per hour We are an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Right at Home's mission is
simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We
accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this
brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we
couldn't do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are
passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing
the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever
it is needed.That's where you come in. At Right at Home, we help
ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become
extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are
compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on
improving the quality of life for others.To our care team members,
we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner
with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will
equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and
investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We're always available to
support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will
listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our
success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will
provide you timely information and feedback about the care you
provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the
work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you
with competitive pay.This franchise is independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this
franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and
not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: HCAOA, Burbank , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!