Private Caregiver - Full-Time 1st Shift
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living
Posted on: March 3, 2019
WEDNESDAY 3/14/19 11AM-2PM
455 E. Angeleno Ave. Burbank, CA 91501
Full-time Part-time Private Caregiver positions
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK-- and ranked #15 on FORTUNEs Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say the reasons why are a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Burbank a Great Place to Work and Live! :
Belmont Village Burbank is hiring experienced Private Caregivers for all shifts. At Belmont Village, our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care for our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors. :
As a licensed Assisted Living and Memory Care community, a C.N.A. license is not required but is preferred. Prior experience caring for multiple people in fast paced settings such as a Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Assisted Living Community or Memory Care Community is strongly preferred. :
Dependable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonus' and career growth opportunities are just a few reasons why Belmont Village Senior Living Burbank is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!:
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.:
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.:
This position provides multi-functional duties related to service, assistance, support and supervision to one resident.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Follows the residents individual service plan in providing one-on-one support and companionship which may include (but not limited to):
- daily wellness checks to monitor and report any change of condition.
- housekeeping to include daily straightening of the residents apartment, with weekly deep cleaning.
- incontinence management includes assist to the bathroom, providing assistance and hygiene as needed.
- assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility.
- provides assistance in escorting resident to meals, activities, events, or nature walks.
- Assists in updating of each residents individual service plan and charting.
- Reports concerns about residents to the Nurse-on-Duty or the Director of Resident Care Services.
- Encourages socialization and participation in community.
- assist residents with participation in activities
- may accompany residents related to activities outside of Belmont Village
- promote safety and well-being of residents
- Assists resident to and with meal service in dining room as needed.
OTHER DUTIES :
- Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
- Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
- Maintains safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping equipment in good and safe working condition.
- Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrate competency based on training received.
- Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
- Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Participates in accident investigations.
- Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to managements attention or corrects those you can.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience as a primary caregiver
- Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation, including weekends
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health screening for this position
- Basic First Aid training
- One plus year of direct care experience
- PC skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Observation and reporting skills
- 1 + years long term care experience
Founded in 1997, Belmont Village is a leading developer, owner, and operator of premier senior living communities. Our footprint includes more than two-dozen communities in the U.S. and in Mexico City. Belmont Villages services include short stays, independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimers care. Our well-trained and dedicated staff includes licensed nurses on-site 24/7, caregivers, sales and marketing support, executive leadership, food servers and chefs and more. At Belmont Village, we are committed to fostering an environment where seniors, their families, and our staff and partners can learn, live well, thrive, and grow.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.
Keywords: Belmont Village Senior Living, Burbank , Private Caregiver - Full-Time 1st Shift, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!