Caregiver - Part-Time 2nd Shift
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2019
::::::::HIRING EVENT! Tues, 6/11, 11-3
455 E. Angeleno Ave-Burbank, CA
Full-time and Part-time Caregiver positions
Shifts: 6:30am-2:45pm / 2:30pm-10:45pm / 10:30pm-6:45am
IND 200 #gd #MON::
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK--
on FORTUNEs Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees
say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent
benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing
our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal
is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services
to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a
commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living
a Great Place to Work and Live!:
- This position provides personal assistance with Activities of
Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene
assistance, transferring and mobility. As a Caregiver with Belmont
Village Senior Living, you will assist multiple senior residents
residing in our community throughout your shift.
- Follows the residents individual service plan in providing
one-on-one support/visitation to residents, which may
- daily wellness checks
- incontinence management
- assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing,
dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- escort service for meals, events, or nature walks
- Assists in development and updating of each residents
individual service plan.
- Reports concerns about residents to immediate supervisor or
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with residents,
family members and coworkers.
- Adheres to housekeeping/shower schedule and completes duties in
a satisfactory manner.
- When appropriate, provides companionship comfort to
- Experience working with people with dementia/cognitive
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience or education that has provided opportunity to
develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and
sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
- Ability to work schedules as assigned in a 24-hour
- Telephone skills
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health Screening for this position
- Basic First Aid training
- One plus year of direct care experience
- PC skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit
plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k)
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
Keywords: Belmont Village Senior Living, Burbank , Caregiver - Part-Time 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!