Company: Belmont Village
Posted on: March 22, 2020
NOW HIRING-RECESSION PROOF INDUSTRY!
Dependable hours and a stable work environment despite today's news
headlines. As a healthcare worker, whether you're preparing meals
in our state of the art kitchen, working as a housekeeper or
providing exceptional care to our residents a meaningful job awaits
you at Belmont Village Senior Living.
Retail, hospitality, hotel, entertainment industry, sports venue
workers encouraged to apply while you await the return of
stabilization in your permanent position.
Cleans resident apartments, administration offices, bathrooms,
hallways and common areas.
- Resident Rooms:
- Cleans, vacuums, dusts, polishes, sanitizes telephones, door
handles, light switches, appliances, fixtures, furniture, cabinets,
counters doors, walls, windows and floors.
- Removes all waste and replace trash can liners. Use room
deodorizer as necessary.
- Removes soiled linens and replace with fresh, clean
- Supplies toilet paper and soap.
- Resident Laundry:
- Gathers, washes, folds or hangs, as needed, and return to
- Administrative Offices, Hallways and Common Areas:
- Cleans, dusts, polishes, sanitizes, vacuums all furniture,
fixtures, horizontal surfaces, windows, plants, telephones, door
handles, and light switches.
- Spot cleans carpets as necessary.
- Removes waste and replace trash can liners.
- Common Area Bathrooms:
- Cleans, scrubs, polishes, sanitizes all surfaces, toilets,
sinks, mirrors and floors.
- Removes all waste and replaces trash can liners.
- Uses room deodorizer as necessary.
- Ensures paper supplies are always available.
Keywords: Belmont Village, Burbank , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!