Company: Warner Media LLC
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Company OverviewEvery great story has a new beginning. We're
excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to
become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and
entertainment company offering audiences the worlds most
differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and
franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and
gaming. Were home to the worlds best storytellers, creating
world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to
technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the
next chapter.The JobWarner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you
closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of
a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look
behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and
The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have
the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they
visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot,
celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.As
part of our amazing tour exhibits and retail stores, we also
present a selection of cafes to complement our guests experience.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Barista. We are seeking
talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary
guest experience and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join
- This position is required to work in person at one of our
locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working
in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those
entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical
- Craft and/or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee,
espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and
- Partner with team members to maintain the stores visual
presentation and preserve a clean and hygienic work area.
- Engage with our visitors to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch
Warner Bros. experience.The Essentials
- Have at least 6 months previous experience working in a coffee
- Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills.
- Appreciate and understand the "customer comes first"
- Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday Sunday, between
- Have cash handling experience.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsWarner Bros.
Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that
reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously
our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of
merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran
status or any other category protected by law.If youre a qualified
candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to apply for this position, please contact us at
Keywords: Warner Media LLC, Burbank , Barista (Part-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!