Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Jack in the Box
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Bonus 4 x per year
- Paid vacation 3 weeks per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life and disability plans
- Sick time and company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Leave programs for qualifying events
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- FREE meals on your shift Eligibility in Jack's benefits can
vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of
employment, and job status.
Lead others to enjoy all the deliciousness in the world.
Take charge in partnering with the Restaurant Manager to create a
culture full of fun, excitement and optimism. And, of course,
challenge the team to stretch themselves and develop them to be
- Manage the restaurant operations in conjunction with, or in the
absence of, the Restaurant Manager
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent
- Serve as a strong role model for other employees
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
safety We ask you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing a service concept with
full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and
proof of insurance
Pay Range: $19.25 - $25.25
Keywords: Jack in the Box, Burbank , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...