Posted on: March 10, 2023
- Direct the Beverage department to achieve budged profit
objectives while maintaining desired standards of quality, service
- Develop and manage the strategic plan including budget
administration, forecasting, inventory and cost control.
- Oversee the daily operations and monitors the performance of
department management and staff.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate
- Conduct regular meetings with staff.
- Ensure that all operational policies and procedures are
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol
- Research market trends and concepts to recommend appropriate
- Maintain and demonstrate a strong knowledge of beverage trends
within hospitality industry.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and follow up on all
- Other assignments as neededQualificationsSkillsRequired
Customer Service Novice Novice Communication Skills Novice
BehaviorsRequiredFunctional Expert: Considered a thought leader on
a subject Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and
demonstrates original thinking Dedicated: Devoted to a task or
purpose with loyalty or integrity Detail Oriented: Capable of
carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the
task done well Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Keywords: Castawayburbank, Burbank , Beverage Director, Hospitality & Tourism , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...