Barista - Espresso Bar
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that
commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company
to launch or further your career. We are all about great
ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh
yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location
or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that
pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We
encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef
Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting
cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second
Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include
but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program,
dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day,
free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more.
Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips
and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to
enhance your career development in your new and exciting position
We encourage you to apply to our Barista - Espresso Bar Worker
opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality
food and customer service to our culinary program.
Position Summary:Greet guests, making them feel welcome. Prepare
and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks,
blended coffees and teas. Serve prepared foods, such as muffins,
biscotti and bagels. Operate cash register taking payment from
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience handling cash and operating a cash register.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee,
espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Clean service areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating
equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Operate Cash Register.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Create signs to advertise store products.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches and
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Produce orders accurately and efficiency.
- Ability to describe coffee blends and product to
- Ability to operate espresso bar equipment
- Prior barista experience.
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Food Service Manager or General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during
- Ability to load and push a cart a short distance.
- Ability to use a cash register or computer key board for up to
2 hours continuously.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by
Keywords: Guckenheimer, Burbank , Barista - Espresso Bar, Hospitality & Tourism , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!