Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job ID: 164611
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: :USA-CA, Burbank (AM)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With
our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we
unlock our customers' innovative potential, empowering them to
provide next-generation communication and media experiences for
both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000
employees around the globe are here to accelerate service
providers' migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in
the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on
the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion
in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for all business-related
activities that Amdocs performs with its suppliers that are under
his / her responsibility in order to optimize costs and
What will your job look like?
* You will perform all procurement and contracting activities
including pre-qualification of suppliers, tender management,
negotiation and closure of contracts to obtain optimal total cost
of ownership (cost, service, quality).
* You will work closely with all Amdocs units in order to fully
understand their needs from Procurement.
* You will develop expert knowledge in the relevant procurement
category center and work to implement the global category strategy
* You will develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective
global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
* You will identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve
* You will perform due diligence at new potential suppliers and
pre-qualify them before initiating a business relationship.
* You will lead the supplier selection processes (CBA).
* You will own and conclude the appropriate legal Procurement
* You will provide periodic reporting for management on Procurement
activities and savings.
* You will place purchase orders with suppliers and act as the
owner of the entire P2P process.
* You will conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders
to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential
areas of improvement.
All you need is...
* Bachelor's degree (LLB, Economics, Business Administration) -
* 3-6 years of technologies procurement expertise (in a global
corporate - preferred), experience with media technologies - nice
* Experience in leading a medium / large contracting and bidding
processes (EULA, MSA, etc.)
* Ability to execute and achieve the procurement strategy and act
as "one face" in Vubiquity (part of Amdocs Media)
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced,
and rapidly changing environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
* Experience in the communication and/or media industries
* Experience with Professional Services procurement
* Project Management background
Why you will love this job:
* You will be working within an extremely diverse and
multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic
* You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an
experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
* You will be working on market leading software for the
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from
all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and
reasons to work for amdocs
Join a leading global software and services provider championing
creativity and technology to build a better connected world
Touch the lives of over 3 billion people by enabling connectivity,
stimulating commerce and economic growth, and inspiring people
through the power of entertainment
Work for a company that serves the world's largest communications
and media companies, including AT&T, Orange, Sky, T-Mobile, and
Be part of a company that engages in relationships with over 600+
leading film studios, TV networks and producers like Disney, Warner
Bros and Sony
Help drive partnerships with some of the world's largest tech
companies, including Amazon, IBM, Google and Microsoft to take the
industry to the cloud
Immerse yourself in one of the largest end-to-end DevOps
departments in our industry
Join a diverse and inclusive work environment, advancing the
communities in which we work while creating sustainable products
Grow with a global leader with opportunities to develop, learn and
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to
stay on top of what's new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your
Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Keywords: Amdocs, Burbank , Sourcing Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!