Technical Art Intern
Company: Insomniac Games
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Insomniac Games is looking for a Technical Artist Intern to help
develop the proprietary tools that power our AAA games.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Working side-by-side with our in-house engine group, and will
have the opportunity to design, add and modify features of tools
- One should expect a focus on Maya-centric pipelines and PyQt UI
development. With the Pipeline Technical Art team, you'll help
improve and streamline our content creators!
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training, or
students enrolled at a college or university, working towards a
BS/BSE in Computer Science, Technical Art or related
- Master's or PhD candidates may also apply for this
- We will also consider recent graduates - within 12 months of
graduation, when the internship begins
- Candidates must be able to program in Python and familiar with
- The ideal interns will be energetic, self-motivated, and
responsible, have a passion for video games, the games
- This is a paid, full-time internship.
- The student must be available to intern 5 days per week for
approximately 40 hours a week.
- The duration of internship is flexible, but we expect at least
an 8-week commitment from our interns.
- This role is based in Burbank, California, Durham, North
Carolina, or remote.
Simply click the "Apply" button and submit both a cover letter and
a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role's base
pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the
market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our
hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined
based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills,
experience, and location.
In addition, this role may be eligible for bonus and SIE's top-tier
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching
401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee
discounts for Sony products. Click here to learn more.This is a
flexible role that can be remote, with varying pay ranges based on
geographic location. For example, if you are based out of Seattle,
the estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.$40-$40
Keywords: Insomniac Games, Burbank , Technical Art Intern, IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!