System Administrator L3 (MSP)
Company: Bowman Williams
Posted on: January 25, 2023
System Administrator L3 (MSP) System Administrator L3 (MSP)We
delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs
- from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to
software applications, to cloud and managed services. Since 1994,
we have grown from providing technology maintenance services to our
current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions
provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today's global
technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and MicrosoftThe
System Administrator L3 (MSP) will do a mix of escalated L2/L3
support and work hand in hand on projects pertaining to client
server/networking infrastructures. The System Administrator L3
(MSP) will be working on projects such as O365 migrations, Azure
migrations, and deploying brand new network infrastructure. We
expect the System Administrator L3 (MSP) to have production level
experience completely these projects autonomously.*** MUST HAVE MSP
EXPERIENCE ***System Administrator L3 (MSP) Requirements:
- Experience in providing customer service on-site and remote to
our valued partners.
- Design, Implement, and Support LAN/WAN technologies (i. e.
installation of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless,
- Design, Implement and Support Microsoft Active Directory
environments (2012-2019) on-premise and in the cloud.
- Design, Implement and Support both AWS/Azure
- Advanced Knowledge & Experience designing, Implementing, and
supporting Hyper V, and VMware environments.
- Design, Implement, and Support storage area networks
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (emphasis on
technical communication) in a business environment.
- Advanced Knowledge & Experience with Microsoft Cloud Solutions
- Azure / Office365 / SharePoint
o Active Directory
o Group Policy
o DNS / DHCPSystem Administrator L3 (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- $100,000 - $115,000
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Paid Training, Certification Reimbursement
- Bi-Annual reviews to increase compensation
- Hybrid WFH schedule (will turn into full remote after 1 year)
Opportunity Location Burbank, CA Proposed Salary 100,000 -
$115,000Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for
Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by
Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America,
we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their
careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Keywords: Bowman Williams, Burbank , System Administrator L3 (MSP), IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!