Company: Syrainfotek LLC D.B.A CloudQ
Posted on: January 26, 2023
You will be part of an exceptional, highly experienced, motivated,
and dedicated team of administrators and engineers who demonstrate
advanced architectural technical competency, delivering and
maintaining globalized critical infrastructure ensuring 24/7 365
availability, assurance of effective performance, and adherence to
an array of security protocols.
Qualified candidates will require an extensive background across
several technology disciplines including systems engineering,
analysis, implementation, storage, maintenance, and
troubleshooting. You will be a member of an ongoing weekly
"on-call" rotation, during which you will be the first line of
escalation in the event of an issue impacting operations after
hours and/or holidays. A candidate with a history of supporting
large-scale media operations is preferred.
**Please include screening questions/answers on top of the
1) Pretend for a moment a support ticket has come in and you've
just started a call with the requester. The requester says "I
cannot get to Outlook". What is the first technical question you
2) What is your experience with enterprise-level storage?
3) What is your experience with Linux/UNIX? Which distros have you
4) What is your experience with MacOS in an enterprise
5) How long have you supported Windows enterprise environments?
6) Have you supported virtual environments or virtual desktop
7) Do you have experience with scripting?
8) Are you by any chance a gamer?
Keywords: Syrainfotek LLC D.B.A CloudQ, Burbank , Technology Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!