System Administrator - Salesforce. com - AUS
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Overview:About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune
500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art
healthcare providers, the world s leading educational institutions,
iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous
municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team
members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of
lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities
management and uniforms. We operate our business with social
responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse
workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our
environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized
as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as
an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and
DiversityInc. Learn more at www. aramark. com or connect with us on
Facebook and Twitter.DescriptionPOSITION OBJECTIVE:The ideal
candidate will work with the Aramark Uniform Services System
Administrators supporting Salesforce. com. The System Administrator
Salesforce. com will assist in all phases of the application
design, support, reporting, data quality, and user
- Responsible for Level I and II type support calls.
- Responsible for working with Salesforce. com Premier Support
- Perform overall setup, configuration and maintenance of
- Provide support to our National Account Sales and Service Teams
with all related Salesforce. com issues or requests.
- Ensure Salesforce. com Sales Policies & Procedures are enforced
- Instrumental in our Salesforce. com Change Management Process.
Will work closely with the IT department to determine IT project
requirements, technical requirements, business impact analysis,
user acceptance testing requirements, deployment requirements and
training requirements for all projects impacting Salesforce. com.
- Will work with our Sales Reporting Team and AUS Sales &
Operations Leadership to create, design, test and publish new
and/or enhanced Sales Reports and Dashboards.
- Update and maintain custom tools built for AUS that are
integrated into our SFA application. You will work closely with
software developers (Apex & Visual Force) to ensure the custom
applications are both current & accurate.
- Responsible for all user accounts, profiles, hierarchy roles,
sales territories, and Territory Management elements for new hires
as well as existing employees.REPORTING STRUCTUREThe Salesforce.
com System Administrator reports to the Director of Sales Force
- One to Two years Systems Administration experience with
Salesforce. com, Siebel, Oracle, GoldMine, or a comparable SFA/CRM
- 3-5 years experience within a large sales organization with
many sales channels.
- Demonstrated system administration skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge; pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
are a must
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience working in collaborative, cross-functional
environments creating relationships with field operations and sales
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large amounts of data,
recognize patterns and trends and organize observations into a
clear and useful recommendation or explanation.Preferred:
- Experience with CRM Fusion and/or Conga preferred.
- Salesforce. com Certification (Administrator or App Builder,
for example) preferred.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- The successful candidate must posses 1-2 year s education from
an accredited college or university.123Indeed321
Keywords: ARAMARK, Burbank , System Administrator - Salesforce. com - AUS, IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!