Executive Assistant II
Company: Time Warner Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II
for the Executive department. Under direct supervision, performs
administrative duties for department head and Vice President,
including answering telephones, managing calendar and scheduling
appointments, making travel arrangements, managing invoicing,
distributing mail, and ordering supplies. General office management
duties for department. Performs other related duties as
Success in this position requires a highly detailed and organized
- Manages calendars including but not limited to scheduling
meetings, securing meeting rooms, setting up Team and WebEx
meetings, requesting drive-on passes for external attendees,
ordering catering items, greets visitors, etc.
- Coordinates and arranges travel and hotel accommodations and
completes travel and expense reports.
- Answers telephone - screens, logs, places calls, listens to
voicemail, delegates calls to appropriate executives as
- General administrative duties including but not limited to
open/distribute incoming mail, write and organize notes from team
meetings, making photocopies of reports, documents and other
materials, prepares packages for DX or courier services and orders
- Coordinates internal and external WBCP distribution of
materials, including assisting in the management of the Franchise
section of the CP Portal.
- Organizes shared drive team folders including maintaining
various files, records, indexes and logs. May supervise/organize
projects with other department admins.
- Leads administrative tasks related to tradeshows, including but
not limited to internal and external attendees, on-site
orchestration, and potential travel to key tradeshow.
- Assists in gathering information and updating various
presentations and reports as requested.
- Processes Contingent Workforce Central forms and Master Vendor
Agreements as needed.
- Liaises with Finance to track and manage all
expenditures/invoices in quarterly budget worksheets
- Codes, routes and tracks outside vendor invoices.
- Maintains and reconciles all PCard expenses for marketing
- Responds to inquiries from internal and external groups
including requests to gather information on properties and
programs, licensee lists, etc.
- Assists in collation of product requests.
- Creates and/or updates Excel, Powerpoint and other documents as
- Attends Franchise Management & Marketing Staff meetings and
- Works with team to keep marketing rooms and departmental space
- Phone reception duties and phone coverage for main reception
desk, as requested.
- Other duties or special projects as requested by
- High School Diploma required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- Previous experience in a licensing company or an advertising
agency strongly preferred.
- MS Word, Excel & Power Point proficiency required.
- Extremely strong organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with great follow up skills required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive and Box required - digital
file set-up, maintenance and filing procedure.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. formats.
- Ability to learn new programs, such as SAP, Teams.
- Ability to compose correspondence.
- Ability to schedule and operate Teams, Video Conferencing,
- Professional demeanor.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative in
identifying needs and solving problems.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
with managers and other levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and
understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have ability to take initiative and work with limited
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Time Warner Inc., Burbank , Executive Assistant II, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!