Company: Time Warner Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
The CW Network, LLC seeks an Administration Coordinator for the
Finance & Administration department.
- Assist SVP, Administration with daily tasks, calls, mail,
calendar, meeting set-up, etc.
- Back-up for receptionist lunches and breaks
- Answers many staff needs on daily basis such as office
temperature issues, keys, furniture issues, ID problems, etc.
- Manages tenant solutions program with Bldg Mgmt company for all
Bldg needs, repairs, and requests.
- Handles SAP for Administration dept - processing all purchase
orders twice a year, invoices, goods receipt and tracking all
- Liaison with all computer and telecom help desk tickets,
inquiries and escalations
- Processes all new CW ID badges, temp badges, security access
for every employee badge.
- Processes P-card & Office Supply reconciliation reports
- Handles all Burbank recycling pick-ups and Iron Mountain
- Schedules all art hanging requests and art updates to Pinnacle
and Bldg 160 offices
- Processes parking applications and drive-on access for all
- Oversees all ergonomic requests, evaluations and supply orders
for staff needs
- Oversees all small office moves with moving company and WB
Technology for phones and computers
- Travels once a year to sales and affiliate event assisting with
all weekend events and sets up and manages Hair and Make-up room
for all talent.
- Performs other related tasks as necessary.
- High School diploma.
- Knowledge of multi-button console preferred.
- Typing approximately 35-40 wpm required.
- Must have experience with Excel.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if &
- Must be proficient with SAP - Shopping cart.
- Must have experience with procurement.
- General office activities - walking, standing, sitting,
talking, speaking, bending, lifting, finger manipulation,
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with
all levels of personnel & with guests (in person, telephone,
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and
understand written & oral instructions.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints in a
fast-paced environment and respond to high email traffic in a
- Must be able to organize & schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time,
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Time Warner Inc., Burbank , Administration Coordinator, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!