Training Delivery Specialist AMERA
Company: Avid Technology
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Avid delivers the most open and efficient media platform,
connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection,
distribution, and consumption. Avid s preeminent customer community
uses Avid s comprehensive tools and workflow solutions to create,
distribute and monetize the most watched, loved and listened to
media in the world from prestigious and award-winning feature films
to popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting
events, and celebrated music recordings and live concerts. With the
most flexible deployment and pricing options, Avid s
industry-leading solutions include Media Composer , Pro Tools ,
Avid NEXIS , MediaCentral , iNEWS , AirSpeed , Sibelius , Avid
VENUE , Avid FastServe , Maestro , and PlayMaker .
Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the
art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of
awards, including two Oscar statuettes, a Grammy , and 16 Emmys .
For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit
www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
The Training Delivery Specialist is responsible for our customers
success and satisfaction by planning and supporting the delivery of
Avid training classes throughout the Americas.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Under the direction of the Learning Services Manager (Americas),
plan, schedule and support the delivery of training classes live at
Avid offices and on-site at customer facilities, or delivered
remotely online. These classes are part of Avid s various
certification programs, including Avid Certified Instructor, Avid
Certified Support Representative, Avid Certified Administrator, and
* Coordinate the activities of both internal and contracted
instructors to teach the classes and submit the required
documentation to complete each engagement.
* Support the operation of all classes in the Burbank office,
including setup before class and clean-up after. Moderate lifting
* Track, manage and maintain all classroom training equipment and
supplies, including computers (software and OS installs and
updates), audio and video projection systems, miscellaneous
peripherals, courseware, etc. Efficient operation begins with good
* Be present for all classes run at the Burbank office, a friendly
point of contact for all customers and the principal support
resource for contract instructors. You will also monitor the
customer experience, in person and through surveys, constantly
looking for opportunities to delight our customers.
* Enter data and maintain accurate records of business operations
and customer interactions using Avid s business management systems,
including Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, etc. Work with Learning
Services Manager to prepare and collate data for reporting purposes
on the ALP business across AMER, as needed.
* Work both collaboratively and independently as part of a small,
distributed team to provide day-to-day support for new and existing
partners in the U.S., Canada and Latin America, answering requests
for information via email and phone.
* Liaise with Training Operations and Avid Finance, as needed, to
deliver high quality support to our Learning Partner Community.
Qualifications & Skills:
* College degree, with a minimum 5 years work experience in a
similar role. Experience would ideally include in a professional
training organization, conference or event planning, and general
* Friendly and upbeat, you like working with and being around
people, and love to provide customers with an outstanding
experience. Experience in customer-facing positions a must.
* A team player, but also self-motivated, you are able to work
independently with limited supervision.
* Excellent business awareness and communication skills. Good at
connecting the dots.
* Power user of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook for
efficient email communications, and Excel, for project management,
task and expense tracking.
* Experience with SalesForce or other CRM systems.
* Technical aptitude with both Mac and Windows systems. You are
comfortable troubleshooting basic computer hardware and software
issues, or a willingness to learn.
* Experience with Avid s creative software and/or enterprise
systems, strongly preferred.
* You are bilingual, fluent in written and spoken English and
Spanish, strongly preferred.
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Avid Technology, Burbank , Training Delivery Specialist AMERA, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!