Executive Assistant II
Company: Warner Media Group
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II
for the Publicity & Comm department. Position performs
administrative duties for SVP, Publicity & Communications and team,
including answering telephones, managing calendar and scheduling
appointments, making travel arrangements, managing invoicing,
distributing mail, and ordering supplies. General office management
duties for department. Performs other related duties as
Success in this position requires a highly detailed and organized
- Maintains calendar for supervisor including scheduling and
monitoring meetings and identifying conflicts.
- Develops reports, compiles data and statistical information,
for special projects as delegated by the supervisor.
- Independently composes correspondence for supervisor's
signature. Signs on behalf of the executive, as delegated, to
include correspondence, requisitions, vouchers, and other
- Reviews correspondence and answers written inquiries as
authorized; answers routine telephone inquiries pertaining to the
operation of the division, and when necessary, directs the call
- Arranges and may participate in conferences and committee
meetings and travels to conferences and events as needed.
- Prepares presentation decks as directed. Ensures that required
materials are prepared ahead of meetings.
- Makes travel accommodations and arrangements in the most
efficient manner available.
- Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports
for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Reviews and
secures approval for all travel requests. Prepares and submits
T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
- Handles confidential and sensitive matters on a daily
- Performs various errands, both business and personal.
- Selects, purchases and coordinates delivery of
influencer/editor gifts and other items.
- Acts as liaison with division managers to ascertain current
status of various projects. Updates supervisor periodically on all
- Responsible for maintaining and establishing official documents
and record in their appropriate files.
- Supports supervisor in charitable endeavors and related
- Greets and interacts with all visitors, including executives
inside and outside of the Company including filmmakers, talent and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- Previous experience in a consumer products, retail or licensing
- MS Outlook & Power Point proficiency required.
- Knowledge of Mac preferred.
- Proficiency with the Travel & Expense Concur system.
- Extremely strong organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with great follow up skills required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive and Box required - digital
file set-up, maintenance and filing procedure.
- Ability to learn new programs, such as SAP, Teams.
- Ability to compose correspondence. Thorough knowledge of the
English language, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to schedule and operate Teams, Video Conferencing,
- Professional demeanor.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative in
identifying needs and solving problems.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
with managers and other levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and
understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have ability to take initiative and work with limited
- Must be able to travel to offsite meetings, conferences and
events as needed.
Area of Interest
Film Production and Distribution
United States - California - Burbank
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment
Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment
brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP
partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning
range of toys, fashion, home dcor, and publishing inspired by
franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry
The division's successful global themed entertainment business
includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of
Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative
global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives,
promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the
leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our
values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage
data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and
franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media Group, Burbank , Executive Assistant II, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!