Associate Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
Posted on: February 12, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us. Position Overview:Boeing Defense Space &
Security seeks Associate -Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers
to support the Satellite Capabilities organization and multiple
satellite product lines based in El Segundo, CA..Position
- Utilizing high-level architectural documentation along with
algorithm descriptions, develops models in SystemVerilog to verify
ASIC/FPGA design implementation and develop and run scripts and
- Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for ASICs
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components
(such as UVCs) into a UVM verification testbench.
- Develops verification plans, test procedures, and simulation
environments and testbenches, executing the test procedures and
documenting results to ensure product backlog items are complete
and system requirements are met. Establishes verification
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to verify
- Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of
the product. Conducts trade studies and literature research to
support future product designs.
- Stays current on new technologies and best practices.
- Works under general supervision.Basic Qualifications (Required
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is
required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience using object oriented programming (OOP), e.g. Java,
Python, Ruby, C++, Objective-C, Visual Basic .NET, Smalltalk, Curl,
Delphi, Eiffel, or SystemVerilog with OOP constructs.Preferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2 or more years' experience in digital logic (ASIC or FPGA)
design or a Master's degree.
- Experience designing digital logic using Verilog or
- Experience simulating a digital design using Verilog or
- Experience simulating a digital design using SystemVerilog
- Experience creating a simulation testbench from scratch.
- Experience creating a self-checking simulation testbench.
- Experience writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Work experience as a digital ASIC/FPGA design engineer.
- Work experience as a digital ASIC/FPGA verification
- Educational or work experience using Linux or Unix terminal
commandsTypical Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree
with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree
from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer
science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred,
although not required, accreditation standard.Boeing is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. -
Keywords: Boeing, Burbank , Associate Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!