Posted on: March 20, 2020
Req ID: 177002 The Job
This role will support the SVP of Enterprise Inclusion as well as
direct reports and goes beyond the traditional administrative
tasks. You are THE go-to person on the team. We are looking for
someone who is polished, professional and enthusiastic. We need
someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling
changing demands. Core responsibilities and contributions include
managing the flow of all internal and external communications,
planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities,
travel arrangements and interfacing with both internal and external
clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the
schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate scheduling and maintain executive's calendar to
optimize hours of day.
- Work to understand the business to readily determine whether or
not to accept a meeting request or request more information
regarding the meeting request.
- Request contact information of meeting attendees for the
executive to be prepared for future communication.
- Answer executive's phone and obtain information from caller for
executive to readily understand purpose of call and prioritize
returning the call.
- Work to be cost effective with expenses associated with travel
- Manage executive's e-mail inbox by dealing with attachments for
future reference and print out e-mails that require the executive's
- Organize documents in document management system; maintain file
folders and system for ready access to documents and
- Data input; create tables in excel; organize information from
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with client
counterparts, a key component to gaining access to executives.
- Work closely with SVP's direct reports (as well as their
reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to
core information and plans.
- Utilize relationship building skills to make key activities and
- Manage executive's T&E account.
- Preview CONCUR reports of executive's direct reports to verify
appropriate account allocation and to conform to company policy
before the executive reviews the reports.
- Handle all expense reports for Executives in CONCUR. Process
- Coordinate and/or edit presentations.
- Coordinate executive's participation in events.
- Purchase and/or coordinate executives' hardware (cell phone,
laptop, printer, etc.)
- Coordinate executives' participation with boards, on behalf of
company and outside of company. Develop and maintain
network/relationship with assistants of network general
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 plus years proven administrative experience
supporting at the executive level.
- Experience coordinating varied executive travel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Competencies: - client service - creativity - teamwork -
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in
a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the
- The ability to prioritize work to effectively handle projects
simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Turner, Burbank , Executive Assistant, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!