Senior Analyst, Web Analytics
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 2 years with possible contract to hire
Description: Responsible for using analytic methods to implement
business solutions and to support management decision-making.
- Under supervision, collects data and conducts quantitative and
- Contributes to problem solving and process design efforts
- Assists in development of data collection and analytic
- Uses multivariate statistical analysis techniques to analyze
data and produce preliminary reports
- Performs marketing campaign management activities using
database management tools
- Ensure data integrity and consistency is achieved across
relevant Sales and Marketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A major or minor in a
quantitative discipline such as computer science, engineering,
statistics or math OR relevant experience is preferred
- Prior experience in database marketing, reporting, market
profiling or general analytics
- Understanding of SAS, SPSS or other statistical analysis
- Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of
analysis to clients.
- BA/BS degree required in statistics, economics, mathematics,
or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative business analytics
analytics role, online analytics experience preferred
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop
insights and learnings (data mining)
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical
techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments,
analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable
- Experience building statistical models such as linear
regression, logistic regression, time series, etc.
- Experience with statistical analysis and BI software such as
SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau highly preferred.
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry,
such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A self-directed individual who operates with focus and
Job Description: The Senior Manager of Analytics will develop
our analytics strategy, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Candidate are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who
will develop reports, analyze trends, present research and findings
to a cross-functional team, and recommend improvements. Candidate
will ensure site experiences are continually optimized to drive
growth while identifying and prioritizing optimization and A/B
testing opportunities. This position requires extensive experience
with online, consumer-facing properties and a deep understanding of
analytics, good user experiences, and what drives conversion and
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and customer
behavior to identify trends and put a spotlight on pain points
impacting our customer.
- Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create
measurable online objectives and key performance indicators.
- Perform data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive
modeling to identify actionable business insights.
- Generate insightful visualizations that help tell a story.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through
reports and dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed.
- Functional knowledge of multivariate testing to determine
statistical significance and provide insights and findings that
support changes to our website’s functionality, marketing practices
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.