Largest provider of production management services in the
entertainment industry. For 30 years, we have cultivated a
commitment to excellence by viewing our clients truly as our
With a comprehensive view of the complexities of production, we
offer a full range of integrated products and services designed to
increase productivity and decrease costs. We offer solutions every
step of the way, across the globe.
Though the spotlight, as always, remains on our clients - we're
Always in the Picture.
Job Description - Translate business requirements into effective
software solutions that will have potential to cross business units
- Possess a good overall understanding how to apply accounting
principles as they pertain to business function in specific areas
- Mentor other team members to assist in many different aspects
of the development cycle, coupled with the understanding of
business practice and coded solutions, especially of large/complex
- Continuously look for opportunities of improvement or
refactoring in practices, coding standards, SDLC, and business
solutions in a variety of different yet pertinent areas.
- Quickly understand, adapt to, and implement new concepts and
apply them to daily efforts involving coding standards, SDLC
principles, and business requirements.
- Effectively document and communicate both business/software
ideas and concepts.
- Conduct focused and effective meetings to convey those ideas
and concepts with diversified groups across the company.
- Understand development requirements to create and/or maintain
legacy applications in a self-sufficient manner with minimal
- Understand how to apply business practice and acceptability to
coded solutions, and assist others in adopting that same
- Take unbiased initiative in areas of new software/business
concepts and share knowledge in a team environment.
- Practice and implement standards as applicable to software
development and business solutions.
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC including software
Qualifications - Must have strong Core Java background, J2EE,
Hibernate, and EJBs.
- Must have source control such as ClearCase or Get.
- Strong SQL or any general relational database experience
- Must have Agile or Scrum SDLC experience.
- ActionScript 3.0 or Adobe Flex experience preferred.
- HTML5 or AngularJS experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum five years of software development experience.
Additional Information JENALYN BERNARDO | Prosum | Technical
Awarded 7th “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles”