Engagement Specialist I (Bilingual)
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 8, 2021
- Accountable for creating sales
opportunities through targeted enrollment activities to increase
membership and build support for KP. Establish and maintain
customer relationships to optimize potential for growth. Identify,
create and execute on an engagement plan in collaboration with
Account Manager. Establish and maintain internal communication
links to ensure timely and accurate onboarding of prospective
- Engage customer and broker contacts to ensure understanding and
commitment to KP and how we serve consumers.Identify the key
personnel, the functions they perform, their role in the Direct
Marketing process and their opinions about KP in conjunction with
the Account Manager/Executive Account Manager. Communicate
advantages of KP and link to customer business needs. Identify
customer needs. Understand overall account strategy. Conduct
meetings and presentations for any of the products offered by KP.
Responds to questions. Follow up on customer issues and concerns in
a timely and accurate manner or refer to an appropriate team
member. Serve as consumer subject matter expert on local service
- Support open enrollment opportunities and execute on strategies
to maximize KP's visibility and membership growth. Coordinate
activities and staffing for meetings and presentations. Work with
account managers and group contacts to determine group specific
open enrollment needs. Understand / execution open enrollment plan.
Facilitate enrollment activities by representing Kaiser Permanente,
and transporting enrollment materials and promotional items.
Participate in enrollment events; enrollment meetings, health
fairs, etc. Track and monitor plan and enrollment activities
throughout open enrollment season. Complete post-open enrollment
analysis; identify lessons learned. Report analysis to account
managers. Focus on milestones leading to increased consumer
engagement. Participate in special projects to impact consumer
- Understand KP technology tools (e.g. kp.org, My Health Manager,
KP Mobile Apps, microsites) and know how to use and demonstrate
- Acquire and enter customer engagement data in a timely and
accurate manner. Enter encounter data in a timely manner. Collect
competitor information at the worksite as appropriate. Enter
competitor information into Sales Connect as needed.
- Reinforce a culture of collaboration and accountability between
sales, account management, product development, member marketing
communications, case installation, local service area resources and
other key internal partners.
- Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or finance or business
administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High school diploma or GED required.License, Certification,
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
- You must be bilingual in one of the following languages as
indicated: Spanish, Chinese, or Vietnamese.
- Experienced in meeting individual business objectives.
- Customer service skills with the ability to articulate and
respond to issues.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Good computer skills, including experience creating client
presentations using Microsoft Office programs and use of client
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a
high degree of accuracy with high volume work.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Quick learner of key information.
- Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative work style.
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90
days of hire date.
- If National Accounts or Stockton Telesales, all applicable
state license(s) required within 90 days of hire date, as dictated
by regional requirements.
- If Medicare Sales Representative/Sales Managers/Enrollers, no
- If Occupational Health, no license requirement.Preferred
- One (1) year experience in marketing, business development,
customer service, consumer sales, account management or sales.
- Background experience in brokerage/consultant, insurance
carrier, TPA, or benefits administration.
- Previous experience in healthcare sales/service.
- Some knowledge of underwriting processes, healthcare products,
and contracts.PrimaryLocation : California,Burbank,Marketing,
Sales, Service and AdminHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon
- FriWorkingHoursStart : 9:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Entry LevelJob Category : Sales and
MarketingDepartment : Sales and MarketingTravel : Yes, 25 % of the
TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to
a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.External hires must pass a background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local
ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Burbank , Engagement Specialist I (Bilingual), Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!