IT Systems Operations Engineer - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
Company: Information Technology Partners
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Information Technology Partners, Inc. (ITP) founded in 1991, is an
information technology design and support firm specializing in
contemporary network and client computing technologies. ITP
maintains offices in California, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin
-- providing services to its clients located throughout the United
States. ITP provides a comprehensive suite of managed technology
services to its clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail,
nonprofit and health field.
The Position: We're looking for an IT Operations System Engineer
with a thoughtful approach, a level head and can-do attitude. First
shift is 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Second shift is 2:00 p.m. - 10: 00
p.m. Third shift is 10 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. Some shifts will include
Saturday or Sunday as we must maintain 24 / 7 coverage.
(NOTE: This position is required to work on-site at our Burbank, CA
headquarters, subject to Covid-19 restrictions.)
The pay range is $65k - $85k based on the skills that the
individual brings to the opportunity as a Level One Systems
- Ensure and Update detailed inventory and configuration
- Perform common daily monitoring, maintenance and support tasks
to critical infrastructure components.
- Ensure system backups are completed update monitor reports and
- Ensure operational compliance with system security policies and
procedures; backup and recovery procedures; system maintenance
- Provide escalated support to support staff receiving support
calls and monitor alerts. REQUIRES FLEXIBILITY IN HOURS/SHIFT on
- Utilize existing tools to perform remote administration,
configuration based on projects and support tickets.
- Manage and Support VMware ESX environment, supporting all
configuration changes and updates.
- Use of move-to-production requests for the shared computing
- Facilitate all system upgrades; ensuring operational
preparedness once installed.
- Monitor infrastructure and server performance; remediate
- Respond to system issues and resolve any communication issues
within the confines of the office.
- Update the maintenance schedule and submit a summary of changes
- Collaborate with third-party support and service vendors to
ensure that the network stays operational.
- Participate in on-call rotation with other team members.
- Travel onsite to customer locations to perform installations,
and support during major upgrades.
The Location: Information Technology Partners' Los Angeles
Headquarters is located in Burbank, CA, near Bob Hope Airport, just
25 minutes from DTLA, Hollywood, Pasadena and Beverly Hills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+years' experience in managing shared computing
- 3+ years' experience in network component support and
- Knowledge of supporting and configuration with VMWare 6.x in
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting remote systems and
working with technical and non-technical users
- Understanding of Microsoft Server 2012/2016 R2, Active
Directory, Microsoft 365, Windows10, and mobile operating
- Support and Deployment of Wireless networking
- Ability to remotely troubleshoot technology infrastructure
problems and lead to resolution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and
We are committed to cultivating a relationship that supports the
growth and success of both our clients and staff through our
honesty, integrity, and respect for the individual. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO and CCPA
ITP offers excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k,
ITP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Information Technology Partners, Burbank , IT Systems Operations Engineer - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!