People Solutions Lead
Company: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
COVID-19 UPDATE: As our company responds to COVID-19, the health
and safety of our communities-including our employees and those
considering a career at WarnerMedia-remains our top priority. If
you have submitted an application, rest assured that your resume
will be reviewed by our recruiting team, it just may take some time
as we face this unprecedented situation. We appreciate your
understanding and flexibility with any adjustments to our
interviewing process. Stay safe and healthy. COVID-19 UPDATE: As
our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our
communities-including our employees and those considering a career
at WarnerMedia-remains our top priority. If you have submitted an
application, rest assured that your resume will be reviewed by our
recruiting team, it just may take some time as we face this
unprecedented situation. We appreciate your understanding and
flexibility with any adjustments to our interviewing process. Stay
safe and healthy. Opportunity Overview The Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a People Solutions Lead for
the HR Org Effectiveness department.
The People Solutions team is a core partner to the HR Talent
Leaders, People, the COEs and the Business. The team is responsible
for, in partnership with stakeholders, identifying and diagnosing
organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities and then
developing and deploying solutions that meet enterprise, leadership
& workforce needs and drive business priorities.
The People Solutions Lead functions as both a player and a coach,
is both strategic and action-oriented and serves as the primary
partner and point of contact for and strategic partner to their
respective Talent Leaders and People Lead as well as Business
- Primary point of contact for HR counterparts. Performs initial
intake consultation, evaluates needs/project and triages.
- Conceives, designs and implements exceptional organizational
development solutions, project and change management in response to
enterprise wide and business critical challenges and
- Delegates to, supports and develops the People Solutions
Consultant team, sponsoring and overseeing projects and programs
that the team work on.
- With the rest of the People Solutions leadership team,
proactively manages and prioritizes work on the team to support
business needs and HR strategies/objectives.
- Develops strong working relationships with Talent Leaders,
People Partners, COEs, and Business Leaders. Provides consultative
support, thought partnership and guidance and also leverages these
relationships to identify areas within the business that are faced
with organizational health challenges directly related to business
- Uses data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify trends
that helps to proactively identify organizational effectiveness
challenges and opportunities.
- Informs the Head of People Solutions as appropriate on critical
or sensitive business or team/people concerns.
- Exemplary skills in organizational diagnosis, development of
innovative organizational effectiveness strategies, high-impact
solutions and flawless execution of these, demonstrated with at
least 7 years of OD experience at a senior level.
- Solid experience building relationships and consulting with
senior HR and Business Executives.
- Ability to build credibility quickly, influence at a high level
and maintain productive, healthy relationships with a variety of
- Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive change in a complex
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Advanced degree (preferred but not essential) in organizational
development, psychology, sociology, business administration,
education, or related area.
- Experience in or leading a Consultancy team would be a benefit
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Burbank , People Solutions Lead, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!