Posted on: February 22, 2021
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world's largest
publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10
Internet company. CBS Interactive's brands span popular categories
like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the
CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription
service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news
network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour
streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as
digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET,
ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and
--Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.-- Description: We
are looking for someone to work closely with the design Directors
to collaborate with designers across all media. The Lead designer
has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop
creative visual solutions. Your Day-to-Day:--
- Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams,
including: creative executives, producers, video editors, UI
designers, digital marketing designers and project managers, all
while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand!
- Organize, oversee and execute various design projects from
concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design
projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
- Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful
implementation of projects, using tools from traffic and ticketing
systems to creative briefs.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines -
without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
- Detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout,
color theory and logo design.
- Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of
files, formats and platforms to support all design areas, motion,
social, display and keyart.
- Skilled at guiding, developing and building strong
cross-platform creative, from print, OOH, trailers and promos to
social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive
content and more.--
- Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and
digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across
- Able to work independently and manage several projects
simultaneously.-- Key Projects:--
- Support high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of
Viacom CBS Digital Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space
includes the CBS All Access streaming video service (Paramount+
also the CBS App and CBS.com.
- This role also includes pushing the boundaries and breaking new
ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram and
- Support all core design teams with logo ideation and
- Will bring life to internal decks, expanding the design brand
to all parts of the company. Qualifications: What you bring to the
team You have ---
- 5+ experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion,
preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio
or creative agency.--
- An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with,
Adobe Creative Suite and you are able to design quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to lead design teams.
- An exceptional creative design background, with highly
developed conceptual and design skills.
- A versatile design background and a great portfolio, website or
reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles. You might also
- A B.A. in Graphic Design EEO Statement: ViacomCBS is an equal
opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet At ViacomCBS,
the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen
and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee
benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we
believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be
available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status,
marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and
Veteran status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability
or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access--www.viacbs.com/careers --as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500
or by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org .--Only
messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Keywords: ViacomCBS, Burbank , Lead Designer, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!