Document Control Specialist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job DescriptionWe have an exciting new opportunity for a
Document Control Specialist who will provide accuracy, quality, and
integrity to join our growing team.Essential Functions
- Prepare test reports or certificate of analysis in compliance
with company procedures and requirements.
- Collaborate with analysts and microbiologists to finalize test
reports per client and company requirements.
- Review the certificate of analysis to check that they are free
from errors and are ready for final review.
- Issue final test report or certificate of analysis to client as
- Meet and greet visitors that come to the lab and answer the
main phone lines.
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications
- High School degree or equivalent required. Some college courses
in related subject preferred.
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM is required.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate - able to work with Microsoft programs,
search engines, basic spreadsheets, etc.
- Enthusiastic about delivering excellent performance and takes
responsibility on meeting deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is
- Must be motivated, eager, and able to adapt to company changes
and processes.--We value diversity in our workforce. The company is
firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will
administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and
applicant for employment on the basis of merit. We will take
affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or
Keywords: Unknown, Burbank , Document Control Specialist, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!