Senior Paralegal (PH)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Summary:Movies Anywhere is the next generation of
in-home entertainment, providing an unparalleled digital
entertainment experience. Leveraging cutting edge technology,
unique partnerships, and a talented team, Movies Anywhere is an
exclusive, cross-platform, cloud-based movie service that enables
consumers to seamlessly discover, grow, access, and enjoy their
personal digital movie collection across a variety of studios,
retailers, and platforms all in one convenient app and/or
We are searching for a senior paralegal who has experience with
technology/digital agreements, marketing review and clearances,
exceptional organizational skills, an unwavering attention to
details and deadlines, drafting experience, acumen in legal issue
spotting, and constant, effective communication with both internal
clients and third parties.
The right candidate will be able to work closely with all levels of
legal affairs, client, and business unit executives and related
- Reviewing and providing advice on marketing and promotional
materials, including clearances, required legal language, and use
of third party logos and creative materials, all within very short
- Drafting and negotiating agreements, amendments and other legal
documentation related to technology and operations, such as
non-disclosure agreements, software licenses, software/system
evaluation agreements, and end-user license agreements.
- Preparing detailed summaries of agreement terms.
- Revising, updating, and maintaining contract templates.
- Proofreading and editing documents.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining the legal shared drive and
various departmental charts and databases.
- Identifying best practices, processes, and procedures to
achieve departmental efficiencies.
- Helping with special projects, as assigned.
- Must have at least five (5) years of paralegal experience at a
reputable law firm or major in-house legal department. Previous
in-house experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing materials and/or technology/digital
- The ability to understand, track, and meet all relevant
deadlines, and follow up as appropriate.
- Proven success in marketing review.
- The ability (or desire to learn how) to draft contract language
and integrate business issues into contracts.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and
analyze legal issues and devise solutions and strategies.
- Fast learner with excellent client service, including project
ownership from start to finish.
- The ability to take the initiative on projects and follow
through to completion.
- The ability to multitask in a challenging, fast-paced,
- Detail-oriented, with accurate and thorough grammatical,
writing, and proofreading skills.
- Conceptual thinker with excellent judgment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- The ability to take direction and offer relevant solutions, as
- Excellent verbal and listening skills.
- An ability to independently manage ones workload but to ask for
assistance when needed.
- Must be able to hold him/herself and others accountable for
- A team play with a positive can-do attitude, especially when
faced with challenging assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and other
- Bachelors degree and/or qualification to be a paralegal by
certification or education and work experience as set forth by the
American Bar Association and any applicable state codes.
- J.D.s will be considered.
Keywords: Disney, Burbank , Senior Paralegal (PH), Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!