SMT Operator (Afternoon Shift)
Company: Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a member of the SMT Department, you will be part of the
manufacturing group that assembles our products.
- Assist in running the SMT line.
- Loading reeled components on feeders
- Be trained to run SMT line for vacation relief.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Experience with electronic components in an electronic
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Must be able to work 3:30pm to 12:00am
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity
for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons
with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to
provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the
recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an
interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during
the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon
scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
- Solutions by Applications
- Investor Relations
- News & Eve
Keywords: Evertz Microsystems Ltd., Burbank , SMT Operator (Afternoon Shift), Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!