Lead Ingest Operator
Company: Deluxe Entertainment
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead Ingest Operator
The Ingest Lead is expected to perform the duties of an Ingest
Operator, either partially or fully, when called upon. The Ingest
Lead can also be called upon to perform other tasks, and assume
other duties, as required by their manager.
- Perform ingest for all types of media assets.
- Interface with end users from various internal and external
groups to ensure asset fulfillment workflows are optimized to the
Deluxe One platform.
- Support Ingest Manager in triaging same day deadlines and QA
triage blockers within the local Ingest operations team.
- Investigate jobs awaiting sources correlated back to Ingest
within the Jira ticketing system to alleviate backlog in resolving
- Training of individual Ingest Operators.
- Provide feedback and professional communication of registration
improvements with local operators and Ingest Manager.
- Communicate ticket escalations missing proper fields and
necessary information for Ingest to proceed in registration.
- Interface directly with Ingest Manager and local operations
employees on a regular basis.
- Direct collaboration with Ingest Manager and Senior Director
for additional tasks as needed.
What You Bring
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional
experience on related field.
- 3+ years of post-production experience in the entertainment
- Must maintain high standard of professional behavior.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills both
written and verbal.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills,
and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to excel and handle self professionally in a high
stress situation (deadlines, demanding clients, etc.), project self
as a team leader.
- Must have strong familiarity in Office suite (Outlook, Word,
Excel, Skype) and database software.
- Must possess fundamental understanding of audio and video
specs; firm grasp of video file base industry standards, digital
infrastructures (networks, servers, equipment), captioning, and
other localization ancillaries.
- Must demonstrate ability to interact in a clear and logical
manner, be able to juggle multiple priorities, possess strong
decision making and problem-solving skills.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical,
dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services
for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the
trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios,
independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers
and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production,
distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe,
the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists,
developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information,
please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment
where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves
to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is
a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on
Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the
Keywords: Deluxe Entertainment, Burbank , Lead Ingest Operator, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!