Company: Career Strategies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a savvy Marketing Coordinator
for an international cosmeceutical skincare company in the Burbank
area. This is a temporary to hire position.
Our client develops clinically validated skincare products that
improve the physical and emotional well-being of people globally.
They are always seeking new talent to help advance this mission.
For over 15 years, they have been at the forefront of cosmeceutical
skincare innovation, thanks to an amazing team of corporate and
field employees. Their team is focused, driven, and hardworking,
with an entrepreneurial spirit that makes for a positive and
gratifying workplace. They recognize the company’s growth is a
result of their employees’ hard work and strive to reward this
dedication with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and
a fun and vibrant company culture.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Coordinator should be an
enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a positive attitude,
strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative
marketing activities in a dynamic environment. This position
reports to the Associate Marketing Manager and is responsible for
the many of the marketing efforts geared toward supporting product
launches and sales goals, as well as developing and various
marketing initiatives, programs, and proposal preparations.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides
temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms
located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have
helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in
a variety of industries including technology, entertainment,
marketing, real estate, finance, and accounting.
About the role:
- Creation and management of marketing collateral, proposals,
reports, presentations, and other creative projects.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for various marketing channels;
including but not limited to packaging, sales and training manuals,
promotional collateral, blogs, emails, tradeshow materials,
website, video, and advertising.
- Review artwork files to ensure corporate brand and message
consistency on all company communications and materials.
- Facilitate strong communication and alignment between the
Marketing Department and other Departments, including but not
limited to Sales, Education, PR, Operations, International, and
- Coordinate day-to-day communication for product launches,
promotions, and programs.
- Manage pre-launch Marketing collateral sample distribution for
- Assist in the development and management of content for the
company’s web site.
- Research and report on marketing data and industry trends to
determine marketing strategy.
- Facilitate and coordinate updates and maintenance of department
- Partner with the Associate Marketing Manager on additional
interdepartmental support, including event management, exhibition
coordination, and other needs that may arise.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by
Keywords: Career Strategies, Inc., Burbank , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!