Branch Manager - Newbury Park
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Branch Manager position is responsible for directing and
managing all sales, member experience, service and operations
activities of the assigned branch to achieve a profitable
distribution of the Credit Union's products and services. Ensures
member relations are strengthened through the efficient delivery of
high-quality, personalized sales and a memorable service
experience. Ensures compliance with all applicable laws,
regulations, and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the branch sales team to ensure achievement of sales
goals, including, but not limited to, desired levels of product
sales, volume, mix, branch profitability, segment growth, and
- Assures the day-to-day elements of the Credit Union's Member
Experience are in place and executed by all staff members. This
includes but is not limited to the consistent staffing of the
Concierge station, the proper introduction of members to the
Financial Services Officer who can best assist with the members
needs, 7 - 10 Day calls to new members, as well resolving any
service experience issues that arise with members.
- Personally sells products and may at times perform some
operational duties to assure the quality of loans produced.
- Supports the achievement of the retail branch office sales
goals through the personal selling of all offered financial
products including, but not limited to, savings and other
depository products, as well as consumer loans such as share
secured loans, VISA cards, auto loans (new and used); as well as
associated consumer loan insurance products such as debt
protection, credit life and disability, mechanical breakdown
insurance, and GAP insurance.
- Manages telemarketing activities for the branch including:
identifying lists, scheduling staff, and summarizing and reporting
- Participates in various business development and community
activities within the branch's membership base to increase sales
and market share of all products and services. Develops and
implements promotions and contests within the market areas.
- Represents the assigned retail branch offices and Credit Union
in all activities within the general market area. Promotes the
Credit Union's brand identity and goodwill within the communities
that it serves.
- Analyzes branch financial results. Develops plans and
strategies to improve branch profitability and better market
- Ensures delivery of high-quality member service in all aspects
of sales and operational activities of the assigned branch.
Responds appropriately to member inquiries and complaints. Conducts
followup to ensure a satisfactory response and/or resolution.
- Provides overall direction to and sets the standard for
excellence for assigned branch management and staff. Develops an
effective branch management team to ensure a well-trained and
productive sales and service staff that provides a superior member
- Works with the Credit Union's business partners to ensure a
well-trained sales staff in all products and services offered
through the Credit Union, including ensuring that appropriate
product and sales training is provided on a continuing basis.
- Ensures that the hiring, training, coaching and evaluation of
all assigned staff members results in an effectively utilized and
motivated staff, committed to continuous improvement, an
outstanding "member experience", and teamwork. Appropriately
utilizes product specialists in making hiring decisions.
- Manages all aspects of sales and operational activities to
ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, Credit Union
policies and procedures, and satisfactory audits.
- Oversees the branch audit processes. Reviews results,
implements corrective actions, and responds in written form to
senior management and Internal Audit.
- Prepares and manages the budget for the assigned branch. Has
ultimate accountability for budget variances
- Ensures the physical and mental safety, security, and comfort
of members and staff.
- Must be an actively registered Mortgage Loan Originator with
the NMLS and display their unique identifying number on their LFCU
business card and in their LFCU e-mail stationary and on other
lending documents as required.
- Must consistently report to work on time, as scheduled.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and have a minimum of 3 years of
financial service sales management experience.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of products, services, insurance
of accounts, account vesting's, consumer loan products and related
requirements, credit union documents, reports, policies and
procedures, real estate lending principles and practices.
- Must have excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must superior customer service skills.
- Must ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of
sales management, coaching and ongoing staff motivation.
- Must have experience managing retail banking offices.
- Must have a background in financial services, including an
understanding of consumer and real estate lending practices and
- Must have an understanding of the components of branch
- Must be able to develop and execute strategic plans to attain
market area growth and branch profitability.
- Must a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of Office
Products. Experience using the Symitar
Data system is considered a plus.
To meet the minimum standards of this position an employee must
obtain the following licenses, skills
and authorities within six months of entering the position:
Notary License, successful completion of New
Accounts training, Medallion Signature Training and obtain
Membership Officer Authority, successful
completion of Loan Officer training and must successfully
complete the Real Estate Loan Officer training
program and obtain an authorized Real Estate Loan Officer
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and
responsibility for one's actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and
ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for
the needs of one's customers and by being friendly, professional
and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave
one's ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on
the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status,
or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Logix, Burbank , Branch Manager - Newbury Park, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!