Technical Recruiter (H)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Technical Recruiter 959859 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a prolific
and experienced Technical Recruiter. This role will focus on
delivering best in class talent pipeline for the roles and
competencies most critical to achieving growth across the business.
The company offers a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative
environment, and this is an opportunity to help us continue our
evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
Technical Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Value the importance of customer service and
- Thrive on the challenge of tracking down hard-to-find
- Take pride in delighting our hiring managers to meet staffing
- Desire to be part of a great team, with high standards of
quality, productivity, and a fun environment!
- Be flexible and resilient to adapt to multiple demands,
shifting priorities, and changing business conditions.
- Strong team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge, and best
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience
- 2 to 5 years of technical/software engineering recruiting
experience. Proficiency in hiring developers and dev-ops across the
full stack; including mobile, front-end, back-end, video, etc.
- Deep knowledge of diverse technologies with an understanding of
coding and how software is built and maintained; well-versed in
tech skill sets and able to comfortably articulate current company
projects and niche technical role requirements to
engineering/product candidates. Technologies, include: PHP (with
Symfony experience); Video Infrastructure; C / C++ / C#; Java /
Ruby on Rails; HTML, CSS, HTML5, AJAX ; QA / Testing / Global QA;
Graphics / Visual / Interactive Design; Program / Project Managers;
Data Warehouse/DBAs; System Administrators; Cloud Technologies;
Social Media; Enterprise software.
- Experience with Media, Digital Media, or Entertainment
- An exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature
and able to quickly form effective working partnerships
- Proven negotiation ability-both externally with candidates-and
also internally with senior-level and C-suite executives; skilled
in the 'art of the pushback'
- Exemplary communicator across all levels of the
- Knowledge of and proficiency with applicant tracking systems,
recruiting technologies, Google mail/calendaring, and MS office
suite; social media savvy with a strong online networking presence
over a variety of sites
- Strong organization skills and project management acumen, with
a keen detail-orientation
- Able to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing
employment policies and practices
- Must successfully complete a background check
Some experience working in the digital media / Online Internet
industry is preferred
A blend of start-up, agency, and corporate recruiting experience
- Knowledge of Avature (ATS/CRM) is preferred
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Keywords: Avispa, Burbank , Technical Recruiter (H), Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!