Prepared Foods Team Member (Part Time)_ Burbank - Burbank - 91502
Posted on: June 9, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Prepared Foods Team Member your role will
include providing excellent customer service, and cleaning and
maintaining the prepared foods area. Additionally you will work to
maintain attractive prepared foods displays and supporting the
regional Prepared Foods vision. You will ensure a positive company
image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer
service to customers and team members. Essential Duties: * Give
every customer immediate and undivided attention.
* Follow through on all customer questions and requests.
* Successfully complete in store training (QUEST) program.
* Keep department supplies filled and maintained.
* Follow established food safety procedures.
* Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly
* Maintain accurate retail pricing and signage.
* Sample department products to the customers.
* Take special orders and inform the Team Leader.
* Be aware of new products and their placement.
* Maintain backstock areas and coolers.
* Document product transfers, waste and spoilage using appropriate
* Practice safe use of all tools and equipment required by the
* Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
* Know and practice proper lifting techniques.
* Report safety violations and hazards immediately.
* Effectively communicate with all Team Members regarding proper
* Properly package and wrap products for retail sale.
* Wrap and store unused products in coolers.
* Help cross-merchandise product with other departments.
* Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
* Attend all department, store and training meetings when
* Accept and process product from Receiver.
* Answer telephones with proper etiquette when time permits.
* Assist other departments when necessary to facilitate customer
* Participate in regional and national sales promotions.
* Wash dishes and utensils when necessary.
* Fill and maintain hot case.
* Prepare sandwiches and pizzas to order where applicable.
* Help serve alcohol where applicable.
* Peel, chop and slice produce items.
* Slice sandwich meats and cheeses.
* Regular attendance is essential.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader/Store Leadership.
Job Requirements: * Ability to work well within a team.
* Able to lift up to 40 pound unassisted.
* Able to meet physical job requirements.
* Must have a passion for natural foods.
* Able to communicate effectively with others and convey
* Possess some customer service experience.
* Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
* Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the
* Desire to learn all aspects of Team. At Whole Foods Market, we
provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team
Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs.
Keywords: wholefoodsmarket, Burbank , Prepared Foods Team Member (Part Time)_ Burbank - Burbank - 91502, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!