Company: Deluxe Entertainment
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Manager, Finance will be responsible for the financial
planning and operational analysis for the Localization division of
Deluxe. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
- Provide detailed analytical support and reporting for
divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and
interaction with the Executive Leadership team and Accounting
- Research and resolve Business Unit inquiries for assigned
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial
close and ad-hoc reporting.
- Oversee the audit and analyzing of financial
- Responsible for financial analysis and planning of the
- Provide detailed Executive level weekly full P&L
forecasting, including communication and documentation.
- Oversee the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range
financial plans, measurements of operational performance, and other
- Provide integration of new business as assigned.
- Prepare and analyze both revenue and expense accrual entries
for the month end close process.
- Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and
- Create financial models and perform analysis for business
leaders and client strategy.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Lead and train Senior Financial Analysts or other Finance
What You Bring
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in corporate or divisional
financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet
creation and data management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly
Excel. SAP and BPC a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal
communication skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave,
401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in
media and entertainment services for film, video and online
content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the
world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film
companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others,
offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution,
asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe,
the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals,
developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information,
please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment
where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves
to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is
a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on
Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the
Keywords: Deluxe Entertainment, Burbank , Manager, Finance, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!