Senior Account Manager
Company: Deluxe Entertainment
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Trailer and Marketing Account Manager is responsible
for managing the production and delivery of worldwide trailer and
platform spot campaigns from inception to final delivery. You will
interface heavily with the client and internal teams to ensure that
the technical and creative requirements and subsequent solutions
are understood and delivered to the customer on time and error
free. This is a high paced business, and you will need to always
remain calm, thoughtful, and be a guiding force for the customer
- Provide management and oversight of client titles and projects
throughout its full lifecycle from order receipt thru invoice and
- Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to
source, schedule, troubleshoot, process, and deliver to project
specifications and deadlines.
- Work closely with clients to develop and maintain strong
customer relationships. Solution oriented is a must.
- Create, manage, and track orders and assets in required work
- Train and direct on and offshore resources.
- Proactively review, troubleshoot, and escalate potential issues
that may adversely impact deadlines and project commitments.
- Monitor client work-in-progress, back-logs and future workloads
to anticipate capacity constraints and resolve
- Collaborate with Operations to onboard new client requirements
- Anticipate customer needs and continually assess and recommend
solutions for client service and process improvements.
- Identify and assist with driving workflow and system innovation
opportunities with clients.
- Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities
for increased service.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of trailer/marketing localization, post-production,
fulfillment, and delivery experience required
- 5+ years of Dubbing, Subtitling, and audio knowledge with
project management experience
- Expertise in digital distribution supply chain principles
- Strong understanding of video and film formats, distribution
workflows, and technologies
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and able to manage a
heavy, active workload
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
(verbal and written) skills
- Highly effective problem solver able to assess and adapt to
changing priorities and strategies
- Comfortable driving and building consensus across varying teams
- Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline
- BS/BA preferred
- We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave,
401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in
media and entertainment services for film, video and online
content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the
world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film
companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others,
offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution,
asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe,
the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals,
developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information,
please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment
where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves
to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is
a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on
Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the
Keywords: Deluxe Entertainment, Burbank , Senior Account Manager, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!