Company: United Pacific
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Manager-In-Training (MIT) will complete training program
under supervision of Store Manager and learn to manage, direct and
supervise the daily operations of store. He/ She will maintain a
pleasant and courteous environment to customers and team members
according to United Pacific goals, policies, and procedures.
Employees in this classification receive direct supervision within
a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and
procedures. All MITs receive on-the-job training from the Store
Manager and/or District Manager before transitioning into a Store
- 5+ years of experience as a Supervisor, lead or assistant
manager in a retail or fast food environment.
- You need to be able to coach, train and develop your team and
help them to get to the next level in their career.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not
- Must have a valid and infraction-free Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the
United States if hired.
- Flexible to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force
of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve
materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Each of our stores has a unique look and feel and some
locations may mean you need to be comfortable in small spaces at
Keywords: United Pacific, Burbank , Manager-In-Training-C Store, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!