Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator - Part-Time
Company: Electrosonic, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Do you excel at effective communication?
- Do you thrive in dealing with multiple projects
- Are you a change agent?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep
reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that
provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects.
Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic
people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want
to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join
We are looking for a Part-Time Health, Safety and Environmental
Coordinator located in our Burbank office who reports directly to
the Vice President of Operations. In this role, The Health, Safety
and Environmental (HSE) Coordinator will facilitate the company's
prevention-focused health, safety, and environmental program. In
accordance with the Global HSE Strategy, this position will guide
and promote specific project implementation and training to support
Electrosonic overall HSE objectives, including coordination
facilities services, security, and crisis preparedness
What you will be doing?
- Positively promote the Electrosonic, Vision, Mission & Values
and undertake your role in accordance with legislation and company
policies & processes.
- Lead US Regional HSE Training Program
- Maintain OSHA 300 recordkeeping and interface with various
- Ensure compliance with regional and national HSE
- Perform risk assessments and recommend appropriate control
- Perform accident investigations as assigned
- Develop Project/Contract Specific Safety plans
- Provide input and review of pre-qualification, tender
- Investigate complaints and reports of unsafe working
conditions; provide recommendations for abatement action and verify
- Perform safety audits, inspections, and evaluations to identify
potential hazards and implement corrective actions in accordance
with regulatory requirements
- Provide outreach to employees, promoting safety awareness and a
positive safety attitude throughout the organization
- Coordinate, maintain and distribute documentation for Emergency
and Evacuation Procedures
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations for
building safety and best practice safety standards
- Facilities - coordination of services within the built
- Manage access, security, furniture orders, and building
projects for US offices, working with Administrative Department
Leaders and oversee building vendor relationships
What Experience, Skills, and Attributes you will need to be
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles and techniques of
occupational health and safety and accident prevention.
- OSHA 30 Construction Training/Certification
- Other relevant certification and training (e.g., Facilities
Mgt, Risk Assessment, etc)
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of 2 years of HSE experience
- Construction-related industry experience required
- Must possess strong communication and writing skills.
- Must be willing to travel out of state to other offices.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft,
and Outlook programs.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident,
- Relevant industry membership a plus
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology
services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative
solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work, and
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its
superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system
integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly
complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and
executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including
financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme
parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality,
technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and
professional services with expertise in ICT and Network
Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio,
Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
Keywords: Electrosonic, Inc., Burbank , Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator - Part-Time, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!