Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Monitors specimen testing and resulting workflow post
collection for all STAT orders, timed draws, and orders send to
- Serves as liason between client and Laboratory to ensure speedy
resulting and release of results in the LIS. Activities can involve
following up with CLS, Lab Assistants, or specimen processor.
- Servces as liason between client and reference labs (stat labs)
to ensure promt fax of results. Activities include calling
reference lab to follow up on result status, adding/modifying
requested tests, refaxing results, making demographic
- Completes data entry of patient demographics and lab order
collection details into the LIS.
- Actively monitors LIS "STAT Tracking" program to continually
evaluate all pending orders and conduct appropriate follow up on
the oldest orders.
- Collaborates with Lab Dispatch Department to gain understaing
of order comp[etion and drop status.
- Contacts client facilities to schedule "Redraws"; orders that
need to be recollected due to unfavorable circumstances.
- Calls client facilities to ensure stat results are
- Relays critical report values to appropriate personnel at
- Conducts detailed and thorough research to find missing
- Escalates issues to appropriate management staff.
- Assists Customer Service Departments with results
- Faxes lab results to client facilities using faxsimile
- Uses IP phone to answer calls, place calls, and redirect calls
- Uses cell phone to answer calls from reference labs and
- Uses email to communicate with in-house lab departments,
phlebotomy supervisors, Lab Dispatch, and other departments.
- Prints lab requisitions and results, promptly retreiving from
- Works cooperatively and fully communicates with Area/ Regional
Phlebotomy Management, Logging staff, Lab Dispatch, Customer
Service, Redraw Department, and Courier services.
- Manages local lab courier staff when needed, dispatching them
to pick up lab specimens.
- Exercises initiative and responsibility by accommodating
special requests, expediting urgent cases by conducting constant
follow up, and maintaining a positive attitude to connecting
parties to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Composes detailed written documentation of issues that occur
throughout the shift. It may be necessary to do mild investigations
of situations, or conduct trouble shooting, or oversee immediate
handling of an unexpected problem.
- Identifies and pursues self-improvement, and positively and
quickly adapts to changes when directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, helps out when attendance
issues arise within the office, maintaining positive attitude
during crisis and engaging in daily teamwork with minimal
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Burbank , Stat Tracker, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!