Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Parking Lot Lead has a variety of duties providing quality
service to client team members and customers with the goal of
enhancing the customer experience.
* Must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are
* Must provide a high level of customer service and client
* Will monitor parking areas
* Will tactfully guide team members to their designated areas,
* Will provide way-finding services to customers.
* Will use software and other technologies to monitor and manage
the client team member parking program.
* Will be required to handle general clerical task
* Will be responsible for cash handling and daily report
* Responsible for maintenance of monthly parking record keeping
* Responsible for adding and closing client accounts
* Provide manager with other assistance as needed
* Must be 18 years and older
* Must have a valid driver license
* Must have strong leadership skills
* Must have strong communication skills
* Must have knowledge on Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
* Must have 2 year experience in a supervisory type position
Payrate: $23.00 an hour
Keywords: ABM, Burbank , Lot Lead, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!