Company: the agency worX
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This role will serve as an Executive Assistant to the EVP of
Business Affairs for a leading entertainment and media brand. This
includes phone and calendar management, and other duties needed to
support the studios shows in development and production.
Hourly Pay Rate: $20 - $25 based on experience
This is a high volume and fast-paced desk that works closely with
other teams. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational
and communication skills; be highly motivated and detail-oriented;
and can remain calm under pressure.
- Support production executive through answering and screening
phones, scheduling meetings, and managing contacts.
- Manage executive travel and expense reports.
- Organizes heavy calendar scheduling, facilitates heavy email
and phone correspondence
- Books travel arrangements
- Provide additional support to other executives and department
Note: This role is Hybrid in the Burbank, CA area. Onsite:
Tues-Wed-Thurs, Remote Mon & Fri.
- Ability to keep Exec on Schedule
- Mange calendar changes
- able to multi task
- proficiency with Outlook calendaring
- Professional phones demeanor
- work overtime as needed and
- Team player
Keywords: the agency worX, Burbank , Executive Assistant, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!