Aerospace Machine Operator
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Aerospace Machine OperatorBurbank, CAFull time - Temp to hire$18
to $20hr depending on experienceMonday thru Friday - Swing shift:
2:15pm to 10:45pm Busy Aerospace manufacturing company in Burbank
is looking for Machine Operators to join their team. ***This
company is fully vaccinated for COVID-19, to be considered for this
position, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as well.***
Duties include: Basic set up and operation of various machines,
hand tools, and pneumatic tools. This equipment is used to deburr,
slot, drill and cut metal. The metals used in these operations are
aluminum.This is a great opportunity to become an operator in the
manufacturing industry. Operator experience is not required, you
just need to have previous manufacturing/machine shop experience,
and a willingness to learn. Responsibilities:
- Clock on and off jobs accurately in an electronic time tracking
- Read and understand manufacturing orders.
- Use and read various types of measuring equipment.
- Operate various hand tools, tooling fixtures and machines, such
as saws, grinders, drills, drill presses, belt sanders, slotters,
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Load and unload equipment and materials.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures.
- Previous experience as a machine operator.
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work OT as required.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned. Safety is
a top priority and all PPE must be worn at all times on the
- Safety glasses/goggles meeting the ANSI Z87.1-1989 requirement
with permanent side shields
- Safety Shoes that meet the ANSI Z41 standard with a steel or
composite toe are required
- Hearing protection is required as it is a loud working
environment Monday thru Friday - Swing shift: 2:15pm to 10:45pm $18
to $20h DOE #GLEN2791PandoLogic.Keywords:General Machine Operator,
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Burbank , Aerospace Machine Operator, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!