Security Complliance Specialist
Company: Warner Bros.
Posted on: September 15, 2018
What part will you play? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks Security Compliance Specialist for the Information & Content Security: Policy and Compliance Department. This position is responsible for creation, maintenance and compliance activities related to TW and WB information security policies, standards and procedures. This position is also responsible for (1) performing security policy gap analysis, security control review and assessment, exception review process and making remediation recommendations for those policies, standards and procedures; (2) security compliance with PCI DSS, data privacy laws (U.S. and EU) and other applicable laws. Lastly, this position serves as an internal security compliance evaluator with respect to WB information security practice.
- Policy, Governance and Compliance, responsible for:
- Monitoring effectiveness of security controls, coordinating and executing security compliance related activities (e.g. PCI DSS, Data Privacy, etc.), including maintaining, evaluating and reporting on their security controls and supporting system/application remediation.
- Performing security control review and security control assessment.
- Reviewing and assessing the state and effectiveness of security controls in accordance with TW and WB information security policies, standards and procedures, and the data privacy laws (U.S. and EU) for all WB studios, data centers and cloud, and business units.
- Coordinating and executing TW and WB Information Security policy and standard related activities including interpreting, updating and managing policy exceptions, supporting system/application, and providing recommended remediation.
- Coordinating and supporting TW audit response activities and executing internal security and legal security compliance activities including assessing security compliance and reporting on exceptions.
- Assist in the implementation of information security strategies and solutions in support of Studio initiatives.
- Participate in projects, executing and closing assigned tasks to produce required deliverables. What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- One Security certification is required (GSEC, GISF, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GCIA or GCUX or equivalent).
- CISSP or equivalent preferred.
- Mid-Level with minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Security industry, preferably with experience in policy, compliance and risk.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with PCI DSS preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Data Privacy related works preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience writing and interpreting information security policies and standards.
- One (1) year of Unix and Windows system administration preferred.
- UNIX, C, HTML, PERL and CGI programming experience are required.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems required (SourceFire, snort preferred).
- Experience with firewalls required (Palo Alto, Netscreen, Juniper and Cisco preferred).
- Experience with Security Incident Response is required.
- Experience with Security Risk Management is required.
- Experience in Linux system administration is required.
- Experience with Windows system administration is required.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services is required (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, WWW, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking hardware; routers, switches, and load-balancers, particularly Brocade/Foundry and Cisco products is required.
- Understanding of network protocols and architecture (TCP/IP, ATM, WAN, Bridges, etc.) is required.
- Understanding of virtual networking hardware including VMware VSphere, ESXi 4.x is preferred.
- Experience with securing cloud-based solutions is preferred (e.g. Amazon AWS, MS Azure, Level 3, Akamai, etc.).
- Experience securing remote operating systems and applications are preferred.
- Experience with version control systems is preferred.
- Experience with PCI DSS.
- Experience with ISO27001/2.
- Experience with Data Privacy Laws.
- Experience with writing and interpreting Information Security policies and standards.
- Experience with recommending and implementing policy remediation activities.
- Experience in two or more information security domains is required.
- Experience with common SDLC processes.
- Experience with media, production and post-production digital media systems and services are preferred.
- Experience with on-line and mobile gaming systems is preferred.
- Strong project management skills; including project planning, project design, resource allocation, utilization analysis, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage personnel in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to effectively manage a number of projects and priorities in parallel.
- Working knowledge of networks and data center standards and procedures. But Wait, There's More! At WBT we look for members who want to:
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren't afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing - we're looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to "Contribute to Our Community *The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Bros., Burbank , Security Complliance Specialist, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!