Security Officer (7153)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: November 9, 2018
FLEXIBLE, $17.00 (per hour) CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!If you have a BSIS-issued Guard Card and are looking to supplement your existing income, this listing is for you! U.S. Security Associates, the market leader in Anti-Piracy, protects unreleased blockbuster films from being pirated every day. We cover research screenings, conventions, and Red Carpet movie premieres within the Burbank and SF Valley areas. This is for year round, part-time work and is very flexible. There is a constant stream of work in the field, and we want you to be a part of our team.Requirements to address prior to applying must:
- be 18 years or older
- already have your California BSIS issued Guard Card and be in good standing
- be willing to submit to drug test and pass
- submit to criminal background evaluation
- be proficient and able to communicate in English
- have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- have reliable transportation
- have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, helpful, ready to serve clients
- Ability to stand for 4-12 hours average
- Great communication skills
- Awesome team player
- Ability to adapt to new atmospheres quicklyWhat we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations (including all seven days of the week)
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Awards programWe encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering Andrews International, a U.S. Security Associates Company, as your employer of choice. We look forward to hearing from you.All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.CA PPO #10116\"Andrews International, a US Security Associates Company, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.\" \"We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative\" Associated topics: alarm, loss control, patrol, patrol officer, protect, public safety officer, safety report, security officer, tsa, watchman
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Burbank , Security Officer (7153), Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!