Info and Data Systems Intern
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Opportunity Overview:What part will you play?Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks an Info and Data Systems Intern for the MR Finance, Systems, Projects department. Under supervision, Intern will gain practical work experience and knowledge, while supporting the various teams within Warner Bros. Global Insights & Analytics on daily operations, as well as various info and data systems initiatives that advance our efforts, as well as the efforts of the company globally.
- Act as a first-responder to an array of info and data systems issues, evaluate and coordinate an appropriate solution/response, and follow through to resolution as appropriate. (PCs, MACs, software, hardware, printers and peripherals, networking, wireless, audio/visual, etc.).
- Support the Consumer Insights/FanLab center, including daily operations, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance. (PCs, MACs, server, software, hardware, printers and peripherals, networking, wireless, audio/visual, telecom, etc.).
- Support various data analytics and reporting initiatives (Tableau, MS Office, SQL, etc.).
- Keep abreast of emerging media technologies and trends, and report findings.
- Demonstrate the ability to champion a project and coordinate resources from start to finish with strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact well with a wide variety of professional staff from internal support staff to executive management, to external contractors and vendors.
- Other tasks as assigned.What do we require from you?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Currently enrolled in and pursuing a college/university Bachelor s degree in any computer science related discipline.
- Previous internships or comparable employment experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Requires a strong interest in digital media entertainment technologies.
- The preferred candidate will also demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Windows and Macintosh O/S.
- Microsoft Office 365 office productivity software (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Consumer-grade multimedia entertainment options (cable/satellite, mobile media devices, IPTV, MMO, HDCP).
- Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DMZ, VPN).
- Application programming, database, and reporting environments (VBA,. NET, SQL Server, Tableau).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
- Strong follow-up abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as, independently.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must possess a professional mannerism.
Keywords: WarnerBros, Burbank , Info and Data Systems Intern, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!