Java Full Stack Developer
Company: Robert Half Corporate
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Description Robert Half Technology is looking for a Java Full Stack
Developer with technical expertise working with J2EE and Angular
4+. This Java Full Stack Developer role is a long term temporary
employment opportunity located in the Burbank, California area. We
are looking to present candidates immediately and this Java Full
Stack Developer position will not be open long. You can apply for
this position today by sending your resume to Jason.Koot@RHT.com or
by contacting (949) 623-2673 Extension 29622. You can also connect
with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonkoot/
Requirements Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years of developing multi?tier enterprise level applications
using Java EE and Spring technologies, preferably in B2C
- 5+ years developing applications following SOA architecture and
RESTful web services using Java EE, Spring/Hibernate, JAX-WS,
JAX-RS, and related technologies.
- 5+ years of developing web and enterprise applications using
all layers of Java EE technology stack such as JDBC, EJB, JSP/JSF,
- 4+ years of developing single-page, multi-page and responsive
such as Angular 4, JQuery, AJAX and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of newer concepts introduced in Java 6 and
- Testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Jasmine, and
- Source control, build tools and CI/CD processes involving SVN,
Git, BitBucket, Maven, and Jenkins - targeting Tomcat, WebLogic and
- Working in fast-paced development teams following Agile/Scrum
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields, or
equivalent experience. Desired skills:
- 3+ years of developing rich front-end solutions using component
libraries such as PrimeFaces for JSF and/or Angular.
- Database programming using SQL targeting MySQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of developing stored procedures using PL/SQL and
invoking from Java.
- Experience in implementing complex business logic using rules
engines such as Corticon.
- Ability to lead the process of converting user stories into
- Deployment strategies for distributed and multi?tiered
- Ability to create UML diagrams and flowcharts using Visio or
- Experience in health care domain is a major a plus. Technology
doesn't change the world. People do. As a technology staffing firm,
we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in
technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that
behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and
every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies The intersection of technology
and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of
experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing
agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology
talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to
call. We understand not only the art of matching people, but also
the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that
helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to
just the right job. And our network of industry connections and
strategic partners remains unmatched. Apply for this job now or
contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this
position. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be
authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying
for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
June 7, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference:
04815-9501997719 Staffing Area: Technology & IT
Keywords: Robert Half Corporate, Burbank , Java Full Stack Developer, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!