Ad Pub Specialist
Company: Warner Media, LLC.
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Posting Job Description What part will you play? Warner Bros.
Technology seeks an AdPub Specialist for the Content Technology &
Operations department.? The main role of the AdPub Specialist is to
oversee the creation and distribution of dubbed and/or subtitled
version trailers, marketing & publicity content of WBPI titles for
select LATAM/ASIA markets across theatrical and non-theatrical
business areas. The Ad Pub Specialist is responsible for the
planning and scheduling of this process with multiple vendors
according to placement strategy and the release schedule of the
targeted placement or scheduled online/theatrical debuts.? ?
Allocated territories for this role: Latin America, Brazil, China,
Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders within Technical
Operations, Marketing Creative & Servicing teams, Corporate
Publicity, and a key contact for LATAM/ASIA.
- LATAM/ASIA Theatrical, Online Content Planning:Weekly calls
with the WB Creative in Burbank, Servicing, Sales & Distribution
departments (key stakeholders) to discuss delivery schedules,
timelines and placement opportunities of upcoming theatrical &
online trailers.?Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure all
picture and audio masters are delivered within the agree timelines.
This may consist of tracking DCP?s, XYZ picture sequences, audio
masters, scripts, & reference material deliveries.
- Assist with planning and implementation of AdPub Localization
efforts for LATAM/ASIA localized trailer content.?
- Ensure versioned material is delivered on time and maintain the
high standard of the original WBPI content. Review all trailers,
marketing and publicity pieces as they are being finished to gain
an understanding of the requirements of each piece. Handle
sensitive and confidential material appropriately & securely.
- Informing allocated territory contacts via email of new content
availability and pertinent information to its release and to
establish theatrical and online plans and requirements for each
piece of content.
- Assist in any ad hoc Marketing or Publicity related projects
that the department is required to undertake, as well as supporting
other WB Burbank or LATAM/ ASIA departments & divisions where
- Collating territory orders and working with the LATAM/ASIA
Marketing, Sales & Distribution departments to ensure quantities
and local strategies are correct; also working with interactive
marketing division to prepare versions for scheduled debuts.
- Liaising with allocated territories to establish online &
theatrical plans and requirements for each piece of content.
- Create and maintain purchase orders to vendors to start work
requested and reconcile POs when required.
- Request subtitle translations when required and tracking
delivery of these to the subtitling vendors.
- Oversee the planning & scheduling of theatrical and online
localization & distribution for in theatre placement and online
simultaneous worldwide debuts with multiple vendors ensuring
placements are met for the LATAM/ ASIA territory allocation.
- Oversee the delivery of reference QT?s, Scripts and audio
masters to dubbing studios and WB reps.
- Liaise with dubbing studios & territory dubbing managers
regarding recording, mixing and delivery schedule of dubbed mixes
when these are required.
- Placing orders for localized deliverables with vendors and
tracking these orders through till the point of delivery for
- Maintain extensive tracking tools of all trailers that have
been used and versioned in LATAM/ASIA for online and theatrical
- Implementation of AdPub Distribution efforts supporting this
job functionality. Includes, but not limited to:General status
reporting for internal and external stakeholders.Vendor status
management.Troubleshoot any issues that arise during
localization/distribution of content.Maintain extensive tracking
tools of all trailers that have been used and versioned in
LATAM/ASIA for theatrical release.Create deliverables in house
where necessary using Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools,
watermarking.Track the localization of each piece ensuring any
changes are in keeping with the OV version. What do we require from
- Requires a Bachelor?s Degree in a related discipline or
equivalent functional experience in Theatrical Marketing,
localization, or similar AdPub content servicing experience.
- Exhibits basic knowledge and application of common practices
for the operations in servicing AdPub content and post production
- Technically minded with a keen interest in new
- Adept with both Mac and PC operating systems, relevant office
applications and editing software currently: Final Cut Pro, Pro
Tools, Playback Pro is desired. But Wait, There's More! At WBT we
look for members who want to:
- Be Curious: ?Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren?t
afraid to ask questions.
- Own It:? Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change: ?The technology landscape is ever changing ?
we?re looking for people who are ready to change along with
- Be Courageous: ?We aren?t afraid to speak up, have honest
conversations, and do what?s right.
- Respect:? Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the
- Live the #WBLife: ?At WBT we look for team members who want to
?Contribute to Our Community". * The Warner Bros. Entertainment
Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers
all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status,
military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may
be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Warner Media, LLC., Burbank , Ad Pub Specialist, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!