Company: Crane Aerospace & Electronics
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Crane Aerospace and Electronics has a unique opportunity for a 1st
shift Microelectronic Assembler.
In this role you will Assemble and rework electronic production to
prescribed production goals.
- Cuts, forms, and otherwise prepares electronic components for
assembly and soldering.
- Setup and adjust components/forming equipment.
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies and related
- Hand solders wiring front panel, cable, and harnesses.
- Hand solder and performs solder touch up on simple electronic
- Repair and modify to the latest blue prints and revision
assignments generated from monthly schedule, drop-ins, or special
requests from manager, scheduler, or team leader.
- Responsible to complete work in a timely, productive, and
- Has strict adherence to company policies and procedures;
accepted team environment principles.
- Knowledge and ability to read and interpret codes and symbols,
internal wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to follow precise measurements and perform prototype of
work from engineering.
- Comprehensive knowledge of techniques required in fabricating a
variety of types of harnesses, panels, and cables, printing circuit
boards and related assemblies.
- Ability to install components and solder to quality
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions.
- Ability to setup checksum and repair testing orientations &
correction of other corrections.
- Ability to plan organizes, control process, lead, schedule, and
Eligibility Requirement: Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment .
- Requires lifting 25 lbs.
About the Business Unit
Crane Aerospace & Electronics combines the experience of long-time
industry leaders to supply critical systems and components to the
aerospace and defense markets. Our products are found in some of
the most demanding environments, from engines to landing gear, from
satellites to medical implants, and from missiles to unmanned
We are committed to operational excellence and world class
processes. We employ Lean manufacturing techniques to optimize
manufacturing efficiency and accuracy on all product lines. Our
products are known for their technical strength, proven reliability
and overall value.
The Aerospace Group designs, manufactures and supports critical
aircraft systems and components, offering innovative solutions for
Sensing & Utilities, Landing Systems, Fluid Management, and Cabin.
Virtually all commercial and military aircraft fly with products
manufactured by the Aerospace Group.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers competitive salaries and
outstanding opportunities for career growth and development. Visit
our website at CraneAE.com for more information on our company,
benefits and great opportunities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
disability, military status, or national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local
Keywords: Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Burbank , Microelectronic Assembler, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!