Enterprise Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: September 9, 2019
At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based
technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to
the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our
clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital
infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio
includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure
solutions as well as network and managed services. For more
information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Executive, you focus on
showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and
improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing
new local enterprise accounts while supporting an existing
portfolio. Through your expertise of the client s current and
future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our
products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You
thrive in an office position and excel at traveling to capture new
business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly
to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
* Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
* Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement
of monthly revenue goals.
* Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
* Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company
visits, networking and industry events.
* Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product
proposals and presentations.
* Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
* Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
* Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity
* Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales
performer exceeding goals
* Knowledgeable in networking, LAN, WAN and high-capacity and fiber
* Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
* Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting
* Quick learner within a team environment
* Valid driver s license, safe driving record and availability to
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such
as SalesForce, ICONS, CSG or other billing systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience selling telecommunications and network products and
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any
other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Keywords: Spectrum, Burbank , Enterprise Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!