Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: October 11, 2019
CleanerUS-CA-BurbankJob ID: 2019-1907# of Openings: 1Category:
Janitorial/CustodialDeluxe Studios - 2400 EmpireOverviewServicon
Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor
servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial
sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon
has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily
Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most
successful property management companies in the region.
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client?s
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
- Keep janitor?s closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Burbank , Cleaner, Other , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!