SAP Payroll Developer
Company: US Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "SAP Payroll Developer" for 9
Months Contract to Hire position with a client in Burbank, CA Job
Poster: Naman Kumar Garg Note:
- Candidates will be expected to work on-site once restrictions
- We are looking for experience in ABAP in SAP US Payroll. Must
have worked on support and implementation projects. Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer
Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field
and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5
years of experience in ABAP development and troubleshooting SAP ERP
US Payroll functionalities.
- Experience in SAP HCM development activities in support of the
business request to improve or add functionality to the existing
SAP HCM landscape with an emphasis on the Payroll module.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of SAP ABAP Programming
experience and 4 years in the ABAP HCM domain.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have a basic understanding of US Payroll processes and
- Hands on experience with Payroll Functions, Operations, and
- Show knowledge how custom Payroll Functions and Operations are
embedded in Payroll Schemas.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of data stored in the Payroll
- Hands on experience in developing complex interfaces,
BDC/BAPI/HR, User Exits/HR ABAP objects.
- Experience writing Payroll Reports and how to deal with
- Able to write detailed Technical Specification of SAP HCM RICEF
- Able to develop and test SAP HCM RICEF objects.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment
industry is highly desirable. Responsibilities:
- Provide highly advanced technical support for the SAP HCM
system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other
- Design, develop, and implement functionality for required
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements
are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end. Initiate
design reviews for new applications and adhere to software
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in Technical
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented
technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll.
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll.
Design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical
development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as
implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, BSI and Payroll
year end activities.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream
systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and
other benefits related interfaces. About US Tech Solutions: Your
talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech
Solutions.You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we
work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity
across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years,
leading GlobalCompanies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right
talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or
part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will
connect with the right career opportunity globally.Connect with our
talent team today.USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal.
Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150
customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services,
Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom,
Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in
New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe,
and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest
growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and
INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top
Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more
about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: ."US Tech is an
Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized
to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Apply: Interested
candidates are requested to send their resume to Naman Kumar Garg
at - provided by Dice
Keywords: US Tech Solutions Inc., Burbank , SAP Payroll Developer, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!